- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- Sea Salt, plus extra for sprinkling (I use Himalayan Sea Salt)
- Black Pepper (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash asparagus thoroughly and break off the tough ends.
3. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, add chopped garlic, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely.
4. Spread the asparagus in a single layer and sprinkle liberally with salt.
5. Roast the asparagus for 10-15 minutes, until tender but still crisp. (Vary the cooking time according to your preference.)